Recipe: RamJam Chicken
“This is my absolute favorite marinade for chicken. I could eat this every night! The longer you let it marinate, the more intense the flavor. I usually let it sit overnight in the refrigerator, but a few hours will do.”
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Ready In: 3 hrs 35 mins
Original recipe makes 8 servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, oil, Italian-style seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder, and ground black pepper. Place chicken in the bag. Seal, and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, and set aside. Pour marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook chicken on the prepared grill for approximately 8 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times. Chicken is done when juices run clear.
With thanks to allrecipes.com for the recipe.