Recipe: Lemony Pork Schnitzel Pasta
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time:15 mins
- 500g Trim Pork schnitzel
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 rashers of lean bacon trimmed of fat, cut in pieces
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lemon – juice and zest
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the schnitzel into strips.
- Heat the oil and stir fry the pork and onion until pork just browned.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms and continue cooking until bacon crisp.
- Add the lemon juice, zest and slices.
- Toss with the cooked pasta, add pepper and heat through.
Serve with a crisp green salad.
Recipe appears courtesy of the 100% NZ Pork website.