Recipe: Garlic Chicken
“Simple to make, just dip and bake! Garlicky goodness in a breaded chicken dish. Yum!”
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Ready In: 55 mins
Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Warm the garlic and olive oil gently to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
With thanks to allrecipes.com for the recipe.